A view from a stay at home mom to four kids. I love to cook and take photos of my two favorite things, my beautiful children and my lame attempts at good food.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

You Capture -Rustic-


This week at I Should Be Folding Laundry the theme is rustic. I have had this old brick for years and years. It sits in front of an old copper kettle on my front porch. I added two photos of it, one not enhanced and the other enhanced. I like the contrast of the yellow against the patio. Let me know what you think.

Photobucket
Head on over and see the other great photos!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome. Also, I am curious how you enhanced it. The extent of my editing knowledge does not reach past correcting red eye and cropping. Pretty sad really :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the contrast too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are great! Terrific job this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome brick! I like both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the brick!!! Love it! And your enhancement is very nice. Definitely makes the color pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it! what a great little brick - yellow brick road, how clever! as for which photo i like best, i'm going to go with the enhanced one. sometimes i think i over-enhance, but i just like it that way! thanks for the cool post :O)

    feel free to stop by my page at The Shadow of the Cross and check out my rustic post. see you next week :O)

    ReplyDelete

*No content, including photos, may be reproduced without prior written permission.Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image, video or text from I Got Bored Again and Took a Picture aka www.igotboredagain.blogspot.com

I Heart Faces

Picture This

we picture {this}

You Capture

Photobucket

The Secret Is In The Sauce

The Stuff

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Followers

About Me

My photo
Life as a sarcastic stay at home mom to two big kids and two little kids. Oh yeah, and one husband.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed