My husband even got in on the action, he said that he needed a photo to show the wheel store what kind of mags he needs for his 1978 Pacer. I told him there is no way he is going to find orangish red tires. Man he loves his 1978 Pacer.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*No content, including photos, may be reproduced without prior written permission.Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image, video or text from I Got Bored Again and Took a Picture aka www.igotboredagain.blogspot.com
A Few of My Favs
The Stuff
Followers
About Me
- Mom 2 Four
- Life as a sarcastic stay at home mom to two big kids and two little kids. Oh yeah, and one husband.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(63)
-
▼
April
(27)
- You Capture - Joy
- I Heart Faces - Reflection
- Ouch!
- Stop And Smell The Roses, OOPS I mean Lilacs
- Pasta with Squash
- The Azaleas Are In Bloom
- Cheers
- You Capture -Letters-
- Oatmeal Snack Cake
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- We Picture This -Daughters-
- You Capture -Rustic-
- Manual Focus
- Bubbles
- I Heart Faces - Amateurs
- Creamy Potato Soup
- Easy Cheesy Rolls
- Chicken with Pan Sauce
- You Capture FUN
- Popsicle Dreams
- I Heart Faces My Friend & I
- Where's the Beef?
- Playskool Cool
- The Yellow Brick Road
- Chocolaty Nuggets of Yumminess!!
- Spring Challenge
- Welcome Spring
-
▼
April
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment