A view from a stay at home mom to four kids. I love to cook and take photos of my two favorite things, my beautiful children and my lame attempts at good food.

Friday, April 17, 2009

We Picture This -Daughters-


We Picture This showcases some of the most beautiful photography.
This week their theme is daughters. This photo is of my daughter when she was only 15 months old. I took photo of her on our front porch way back in October '05.
It is one of my all time favorite photos of her.
They grow up way to fast!
Please go check out all the other great entries, you won't be sorry!
we picture {this}

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this photo! The expression on your daughters face is too precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely PRECIOUS. What a beautiful daughter you have. She has the most amazing lips and eyes!! :)

    Rebecca
    www.wepicturethis.com
    www.ourfamilyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comments on my daughter.

    Your two are just adorable.

    Wanda
    www.atlastmilanascominhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

*No content, including photos, may be reproduced without prior written permission.Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image, video or text from I Got Bored Again and Took a Picture aka www.igotboredagain.blogspot.com

I Heart Faces

Picture This

we picture {this}

You Capture

Photobucket

The Secret Is In The Sauce

The Stuff

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Followers

About Me

My photo
Life as a sarcastic stay at home mom to two big kids and two little kids. Oh yeah, and one husband.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed