A view from a stay at home mom to four kids. I love to cook and take photos of my two favorite things, my beautiful children and my lame attempts at good food.
There is nothing more fun than sticky Popsicles! I took these photos of the kids after dinner last night, it was a beautiful evening outside. Unfortunately, today it is cold and rainy AGAIN.
**I put in a different photo of our Princess, my hubby thought my other choice was an odd photo of her so I replaced it with a better one**
*No content, including photos, may be reproduced without prior written permission.Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image, video or text from I Got Bored Again and Took a Picture aka www.igotboredagain.blogspot.com
I love the last photo!
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome!! Great shots!!
ReplyDeleteI love the look on the O's face in that 2nd photo!
ReplyDeletehaha, these are great!!! good job!
ReplyDeleteVery fun! :)
ReplyDeletethose are some fun shots - orange lips and all
ReplyDeleteDo you know which past of Alaska she is moving to? That's very exciting!
ReplyDeletePopsicles are ALWAYS fun!! Your kids are adorable :)
ReplyDeleteThose look yummy! Great fun pictures.
ReplyDeleteThose are both great! Love how the color just works.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, your kids are adorable! Great shots!
ReplyDelete