A view from a stay at home mom to four kids. I love to cook and take photos of my two favorite things, my beautiful children and my lame attempts at good food.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

You Capture -Letters-


I Should Be Folding Laundry theme this week is Letters, here is my submission.
Brought to you by the letter "C"
**I won't keep everyone guessing any longer. After many comments/questions asking what this is a photo of. It is a "C" from my Coach Bag.

Go check out all of the other cool photos.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Very cool, but what is it?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun...Photo album cover is my guess...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds of me Coach...that would have been a good idea too! Very nice capture of letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very nice, crisp, clean and clear!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm ... you left us all guessing! I think it's a Coach bag.

    Very cool shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i recognize that 'C' :O) i have one on my coach bag, too :O)! great capture!

    i have my you capture post up now, so come on by The Shadow of the Cross and check it out. i'd love to have you visit :O).

    ReplyDelete

*No content, including photos, may be reproduced without prior written permission.Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image, video or text from I Got Bored Again and Took a Picture aka www.igotboredagain.blogspot.com

I Heart Faces

Picture This

we picture {this}

You Capture

Photobucket

The Secret Is In The Sauce

The Stuff

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Followers

About Me

My photo
Life as a sarcastic stay at home mom to two big kids and two little kids. Oh yeah, and one husband.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed