A view from a stay at home mom to four kids. I love to cook and take photos of my two favorite things, my beautiful children and my lame attempts at good food.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Challenge

I took this photo this past Sunday, it is Spring after all.

Photobucket

This is for a weekly photo challenge at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

This week's challenge is Spring.

12 comments:

  1. Actually looks like cotton in the trees! Very nice photo!

    When I Grow Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. Hope it warms up soon. Great photo though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. I know, it's like what? Spring?!?! Is that YOU?!?!?

    great picture, even if it has big bad ugly winter on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool picture! Well, if you like it being snowy when it is time for warmth... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great capture..... even for Spring snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. Great shot though~

    ReplyDelete
  7. {laughs...} I just found this site, too. I really need to focus at work...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty shot. I know you're probably sick of snow but there's almost nothing more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate snow, but I really love the contrast between the green tree and the white snow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOVE your spring shot! so cool! ooh, a little play on words there. i didn't realize it snowed so much last week. i live in florida and show isn't an issue, so i totally missed that. lots and lots of rain here! thanks for sharing you photo - it really is quite beautiful.

    my YOU CAPTURE post today includes drops, buds, and kitties. you are always welcome in The Shadow of the Cross. feel free to visit anytime :O).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the spring peaking through. Hope your snow goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sadly, my pictures look similar.

    Great shot though!

    ReplyDelete

*No content, including photos, may be reproduced without prior written permission.Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image, video or text from I Got Bored Again and Took a Picture aka www.igotboredagain.blogspot.com

I Heart Faces

Picture This

we picture {this}

You Capture

Photobucket

The Secret Is In The Sauce

The Stuff

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Followers

About Me

My photo
Life as a sarcastic stay at home mom to two big kids and two little kids. Oh yeah, and one husband.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed