A view from a stay at home mom to four kids. I love to cook and take photos of my two favorite things, my beautiful children and my lame attempts at good food.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

You Capture -Sweet-

This weeks theme at I Should Be Folding Laundry is sweet.

We spent this past weekend at my sisters deep in the woods. She has 5 beautiful daughters and they have now multiplied.

My oldest niece lives in Texas her husband who is in the Army and is now on tour overseas. This was the first time I have seen my niece in years. She has a beautiful two year old daughter that I just fell in love with. So my entry this week is my gorgeous great niece who is the sweetest thing ever, look at those eyes!


Make sure to go on over to I Should Be Folding Laundry and check out all of the awesome photos!

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. I think the cheeks might be a touch sweeter than the eyes...but just a touch. :)

    Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And those cheeks!! She is indeed a SWEETie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous little girl! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so sweet!

    And I love your blog name, btw. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those CHEEKS! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the innocence of a child! She is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is truly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so, so cute! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a doll! Sweet cheeks and love the pig tails!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to agree with the fans of her cheeks-just adorable! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet. I love her cheeks and pig tails. She is a doll.

    ReplyDelete

*No content, including photos, may be reproduced without prior written permission.Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image, video or text from I Got Bored Again and Took a Picture aka www.igotboredagain.blogspot.com

I Heart Faces

Picture This

we picture {this}

You Capture

Photobucket

The Secret Is In The Sauce

The Stuff

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Followers

About Me

My photo
Life as a sarcastic stay at home mom to two big kids and two little kids. Oh yeah, and one husband.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed