A view from a stay at home mom to four kids. I love to cook and take photos of my two favorite things, my beautiful children and my lame attempts at good food.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I ♥ Faces Happy Birthday

This week at I Heart Faces the theme is Happy Birthday. This is my entry, it was my daughters first birthday with a family!

My daughter spent her first birthday in an orphanage.
When we got home from China with our Angel the first thing that I did was plan her Birthday party.
She loved the cake!
I love the look on her face it this photo, it was about a month after we got home.
It is amazing to see the transformation she has made!

12 comments:

  1. How cute is this picture! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet photo! I can see why she smeared that frosting on her face since it looks like face cream!

    :)

    Donna
    Our blog: Double Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. She really does love that cake. Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing says first birthday like frosting up the nose!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's great! How long did it take to clean up all the frosting?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad she got to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. even got her eye - must have been one good cake

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! Great photo! I wish they enjoyed their first birthday's as much as their parents do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great photo! Your daughter is precious. :)

    ReplyDelete

*No content, including photos, may be reproduced without prior written permission.Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image, video or text from I Got Bored Again and Took a Picture aka www.igotboredagain.blogspot.com

I Heart Faces

Picture This

we picture {this}

You Capture

Photobucket

The Secret Is In The Sauce

The Stuff

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Followers

About Me

My photo
Life as a sarcastic stay at home mom to two big kids and two little kids. Oh yeah, and one husband.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed