
Our Little man hates and I mean hates having hats on.
He takes them off as fast as I put them on him.
I had to shoot fast to catch these shots and I
had a hard time choosing which photo I like better.
As you can see in the first photo, he is "Mr. Serious" and really enjoying
wearing this lovely hat and getting his photos taken.
You can just imagine what he is thinking.
Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT
Mode: Manual
Shutter Speed: 1/60
Aperture: F6.3
ISO: 200
Please go over to We Picture This and check out all of the cool and awesome photos!
Mode: Manual
Shutter Speed: 1/60
Aperture: F6.3
ISO: 200
Please go over to We Picture This and check out all of the cool and awesome photos!

Oh my word, he is so CUTE! What great hats!! And I am duly impressed that you got such great shots when he hates wearing hats! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with us!
Blessings,
Rebecca
www.ourfamilyjournal.com
www.wepicturethis.com
I love the composition and color in the first one...and that hat is adorable! You certainly can't tell that he hates hats! I love the "Mr. Serious" expression. Great!
ReplyDelete~Leah
www.wepicturethis.com
www.leahhoskinsphotography.blogspot.com
He is adorable. I love his facial expression in the first, it's perfect with the hat :) Wonderful colors and lighting.
ReplyDeleteBest,
Jess
www.wepicturethis.com
www.thelostlenscap.blogspot.com
He is adorable!!!
ReplyDelete