A view from a stay at home mom to four kids. I love to cook and take photos of my two favorite things, my beautiful children and my lame attempts at good food.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Smoked Pork Roast


Here it is.

It was on the smoker for over 8 hours. It was fabulous!!

I served it with Baked Beans with Bacon, Steak Fries, of course Dill Pickle slices and sliced bread.

The leftovers tasted great today chopped up on bread with BBQ sauce.

Sorry, there is really no recipe for this.

I just made the rub with brown sugar, paprika, chili powder, onion powder and garlic salt. I slathered it all over the meat and then let it smoke. I used Mesquite wood during smoking.

2 comments:

  1. Um, call me next time you're making this, m'kay? Oh, and allow for the time it'll take for me to drive there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. projectnihao,
    As long as you are bringing the doughnuts, you know the ones I am talking about!!

    ReplyDelete

*No content, including photos, may be reproduced without prior written permission.Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image, video or text from I Got Bored Again and Took a Picture aka www.igotboredagain.blogspot.com

I Heart Faces

Picture This

we picture {this}

You Capture

Photobucket

The Secret Is In The Sauce

The Stuff

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Followers

About Me

My photo
Life as a sarcastic stay at home mom to two big kids and two little kids. Oh yeah, and one husband.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed