A view from a stay at home mom to four kids. I love to cook and take photos of my two favorite things, my beautiful children and my lame attempts at good food.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I ♥ Faces Sepia Toned

I Heart Faces theme this week is sepia toned.  Here is my entry, it is my daughter being a monkey on the monkey bars. 

Make sure to go over and see all of the cool sepia toned photos!

IMG_0944

7 comments:

  1. Such an adorable picture. I always love your entries! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture! Mine for this week is up at: http://scienceesl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool photo! Great idea--and your daughter is a beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture! Love those upside down poses! Thanks for the comments ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shot! I love the title of your blog, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Glad my kid isn't the only one hanging upside down these days!

    ReplyDelete

*No content, including photos, may be reproduced without prior written permission.Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image, video or text from I Got Bored Again and Took a Picture aka www.igotboredagain.blogspot.com

I Heart Faces

Picture This

we picture {this}

You Capture

Photobucket

The Secret Is In The Sauce

The Stuff

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Followers

About Me

My photo
Life as a sarcastic stay at home mom to two big kids and two little kids. Oh yeah, and one husband.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed