A view from a stay at home mom to four kids. I love to cook and take photos of my two favorite things, my beautiful children and my lame attempts at good food.
Adorable! I love how clear her eye is through the bubble. Bubbles make the coolest pictures. I took some the other day while we were playing with bubbles but need to get them posted... eventually. :)
*No content, including photos, may be reproduced without prior written permission.Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image, video or text from I Got Bored Again and Took a Picture aka www.igotboredagain.blogspot.com
Oh she is just way too precious! Love how you captured this picture.
ReplyDeleteGreat capture! I love this photo. :)
ReplyDeleteOh she is just divine! Great shot!
ReplyDeletek8
Adorable! I love how clear her eye is through the bubble. Bubbles make the coolest pictures. I took some the other day while we were playing with bubbles but need to get them posted... eventually. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your header photo too.
Bubbles are so much fun! Great shot.
ReplyDeleteLove bubble pictures. Great focus on her eyes!
ReplyDeleteWhat a GREAT picture - you captured it so perfectly :-) I'm totally impressed!
ReplyDelete