A view from a stay at home mom to four kids. I love to cook and take photos of my two favorite things, my beautiful children and my lame attempts at good food.

Monday, June 22, 2009

I ♥ Faces “Let's Hear It For The Boys!”

This week over at I ♥ Faces the theme is "Let's Hear It For The Boys".

This photo was taken in March on one of the first days of nicer weather we had, so we took advantage of it and spent the day at the park.

Here is my little man, he has such a thoughful look on his face in this photo! I also love his reflection in the pole next to him.

Make sure to go over to I ♥ Faces and check out all of the sweet photos of our Boys!IMG_9278



13 comments:

  1. He is a cutie for sure : ) Love your entry! Love his smiling face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He kinda reminds me of Maddox --from Angelina's and Brad's brood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe. just cute with that hair up :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. His reflection "makes" the photo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the perspective of this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the angle! What a handsome little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome capture! Love his hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the faux hawk. He looks deep in thought! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is a sweet picture and i love the reflection in the pole as well! great in black & white

    ReplyDelete

*No content, including photos, may be reproduced without prior written permission.Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image, video or text from I Got Bored Again and Took a Picture aka www.igotboredagain.blogspot.com

I Heart Faces

Picture This

we picture {this}

You Capture

Photobucket

The Secret Is In The Sauce

The Stuff

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Followers

About Me

My photo
Life as a sarcastic stay at home mom to two big kids and two little kids. Oh yeah, and one husband.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed