A view from a stay at home mom to four kids. I love to cook and take photos of my two favorite things, my beautiful children and my lame attempts at good food.

Monday, March 30, 2009

I Heart Faces - Pouting

This weeks entry for kids is pouting, ok he is really screaming more than pouting, but I couldn't resist, I think it is a great photo of him. It all started with a pout.

No he was not hurt during the making of this photo, it was a temper tantrum, he did not want to leave the park. He got over it quickly.

7 comments:

  1. It always starts with a pout, doesn't it? I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pouts often turn into screams, don't they... We have them many times when leaving the park too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have photos just like that! My typically happy girl turns into a monster every time I mention leaving the park. Great capture!!

    Melinda B

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comment on my blog. Your little ones are adorable. They did an awesome job on your little guy's cleft repair. I love the caption: He was not harmed in the making of this photo. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha that cracks me up he was throwing a temper tantrum and you took a picture :-) great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! I have lots of pictures like this of my little boy! *ha, ha*

    ReplyDelete
  7. great shot!
    i love the name of your blog!... isn't that the truth?!! :)
    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete

*No content, including photos, may be reproduced without prior written permission.Please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image, video or text from I Got Bored Again and Took a Picture aka www.igotboredagain.blogspot.com

I Heart Faces

Picture This

we picture {this}

You Capture

Photobucket

The Secret Is In The Sauce

The Stuff

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Followers

About Me

My photo
Life as a sarcastic stay at home mom to two big kids and two little kids. Oh yeah, and one husband.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed